I have been going through my photos, and have discovered a great deal of photos that I have not blogged about. I mean we have a pretty good life here, and my little kiddos are growing right up before my eyes! I thought I would do a little retro blogging of what we have been doing in the last few months! This blog is not only for my friends and family, but, also for me as a little scrapbook of our lives!
Here is the first post of our recent fun things we have done in the last little while, complete with pictures!
In May, Bus and I took a little trip to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. We rented a wonderful cabin, and planned a special time with just the two of us. Well, as life would have it, we ended up having the kids with us, and we made the most of an amazing weekend!!
Here is a photo of our view from the cabin-The Great Smoky Mountains.
Sofia standing on the front porch of the cabin.

Hannah standing on the front porch of the cabin.

Kiddos goofing around when I was trying to take a picture-Sofia not to interested in getting her picture taken.

****
We had a great time hanging out in the cabin playing pool, ping pong, and foozball, but the favorite thing of all was the day we went to the mini amuzement park for the kids!
Here is Sofia on her first ride, ever!(She wasn't too sure what to think?)

Here she is on Calebs favorite-the Choo Choo!

Caleb on the Choo Choo!

Maya & Caleb flying high in the planes!

Here is Maya spinning around and around-not real sure she is enjoying this!
LOVE the Merry-go-round!


Miss Hannah, who was so scared of riding the go carts! I had to beg her to ride them-can you tell she didn't want to get off of them??!



3 comments:
How beautiful!! You always take the best pics!!
That's my dear little family! looks like fun! Love you all...Gma Maslin (pd...I have missed the blog!)
I love your sweet pictured of your family!! I am so glad this silly internet has opened the doors for us to feel so much apart of each others lives!
Sorry you have been going through so much with your mom, I love you so much, and I am so proud of the way you are handling it all, i so wish we could sit down for a cup of coffee and just chat about life..So much has happened since our firt born children have entered this world...I'm so glad Bus saw us leaving the hospital that day and the nurse gave you my phone number!! You are one of the most precious women I have ever met in my life, I wish you could fully know how I love and treasure your friendship!
Post a Comment