While we were in Florida in August, we paid to have beach pictures taken. Sofia would not look at the photographer, and when she did she would grimace at her, or cry. So, I decided to take a few pics to renew my faith in her ability to smile for the camera! These photos were taken in the front yard, and only took me a few minutes to see the sweetness, and silliness melt right out of her! (I made this tu tu last winter, and finally took it out of the closet for pictures!)
This photo is one of the last I took of her this day! She was getting so silly, I had to give up! I think it is adorable anyway.

Sweet!
Cheese!

So pretty in Pink!

Stinker!!!

Wonder what she is dreaming of here?

If I run, she can't take any more pictures of me-she
can't keep up with me!!!

Oh, so pouty!

Seriously, no more pictures!!


3 comments:
Seriously sweet!!! Can I bring my Sophia to you for pictures? You are amazing! Wish I could have joined you for those courses here in the ville! Let me know when you are coming and we can meet for lunch!!
Absolutely gorgeous!! I know I have said this a million times, but I'm going to say it again---you should be a professional photographer!!
Great pictures Sabra! You had a cute little person to work with too! Her hair has gotten so curly and so beautiful, the hot pink headband and bow look great on her!
Post a Comment