Thursday, October 26, 2006

The leaves are peaking, and I had to get a couple of more pics of Caleb in the leaves!


To be fair, I will be taking some pictures of Miss Hannah this weekend! Interestingly enough, we thought she might actually have been happy to have missed out on this "photo session" I had with Caleb, but I think she was a tad jealous! I will squeeze her in this weekend, so if you are looking at this blog before the 28th, check back, and I will share some leafy photos of Miss H!

Caleb has definately mastered walking-when he falls on his bottom, he bounces right back up like he has a spring attatched! He is getting into everything, now that he sees that he can reach on top of things! Still, he is adorable doing his little Frankenstien walk!

Hannah's school is having a dance tomorrow, during school. It is actually a rallying to "Say no to drugs" dance. She is very excited, and has already picked out her outfit! She keeps saying that she is going with her "boyfriend". Of course, we know that she is just going to be there the same time her "boyfriend" is going to be there. Hmmmm.....boyfriend? Anyway-she is looking forward to the dance. I wonder if they will actually dance? I will try to get a picture of her tomorrow!

Maya-We still haven't gotten into PGN, yet. We are hoping to be in this month, cause once we are in, it will be 3 months, and with all of the holidays, it may be longer?! Just keep her in your prayers-we were hoping to go see her, but not sure when and if this will work out for us?! We do receive pictures about once a month-which makes it a little easier.

Hope everybody is doing well!

Love, Bus, Sabra, Hannah, Caleb & Maya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cutie Pie...this little guy LOVES dogs! This big white lab visited our picnic last Sat....you would expect a little one like Caleb to be afaid of the big dog...but not him...he stands there going 'whoot! whoot!' trying to get the dog to come to him (guess he thought he was whistling...) and was in his glory when the dog came and lay down on its back at Caleb's feet...they spent the next 1/2 hour sitting together like that...and ever so often Caleb would pet 'Prissy's' tummy...so funny and cute!
...thought I would include a 'grandma story!'...love from Grandma (Maslin)

Anonymous said...

I WOULD LOVE TO PINCH HIM!!!
He is so adorable- with a little "rotten" in his eyes--PERFECT LITTLE BOY!haha

Love tanya