Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Guess Who's definately starting to walk?!

Caleb! He looks so cute holding his little arms straight out in front of him, charging across the floor! I think his record is about 10 steps! They are fast little steps, but steps none the less! He walks with a big smile on his face, and loves when we clap and cheer for him! He's such a ham! As exciting as this is, I know we are in for a treat-as he is a very fast crawler, and now I am sure he will be a very fast walker! YIKES! I am sure we will be chasing him all over the house now! Ha ha! Just thought you would be happy to hear he was walking!
Love,
Sabra, Bus, Hannah & Caleb

2 comments:

Krista said...

Better batten down the hatches, and get you some track shoes, because these boys don't stop for anything. Josh hasn't stopped since he figured out how to make his way around doing the lopsided combat crawl, and just got faster once he nailed walking upright.
GO CALEB GO!!
HEE HEE!
Take care, Krista

Anonymous said...

You go now. Big Boy!!