
Well, it's already October! Oh, my, goodness! Can you believe it is almost Christmas, and 2007 is just around the corner! Whew! What a year this has been! It's hard to believe that Caleb has been home now for 7 months! He continues to grow, and is getting ready to walk. I wanted to drop in, and post a couple of pictures-Here he is in his little chicken outfit for Halloween! Ha ha! It cracks me up to see him in this! I wish I had had the video camera! He was bouncing up and down on his bottom, flapping his arms-definately looked like a chicken! Hope it brightens your day!
Love, Sabra, Bus, Hannah and Caleb

2 comments:
Hey! Is this too cute or what? What a little joy Caleb is to all of us...thank you, Lord, for this dear little bundle of happiness...and for his dear Mommy, Daddy, and sister Hannah...and Maya...we long for her even though we have not met her yet...she is already in our hearts!
Love to all, Mom (Maslin)
I am travelling this week and this brightened my day to see this adorable little picture. Caleb looks just like his little dancing chicken.
What a good mom you are Sabra!!
I love you,
Bus
Post a Comment