A few days ago, Bus was away on business, and I came across the most beautiful little girl on our adoption agency website! Inside, I knew there was no way we could afford to go through another adoption right now, but I called Bus to tell him about the sweet little face that I had seen. He asked me to email the pictures, and by then, I had already requested more pictures of her from our agency. Bus called me back and said "When do we leave for Guatemala?"
So, yes, we are embarking, completely on faith, another adoption, of a beautiful 22 month old girl from Guatemala. Although we have no idea where the funds are going to come from, we knew in our hearts that this was our little girl. We are praying that all goes well, and that we bring our little girl home to join her big sister, Hannah, and little brother, Caleb in the next 6-8 months! Please keep us in your prayers as we embark on this incredible journey of building our family through adoption. I will keep you udated to our progress, and of course there will be pictures!
Love, Bus, Sabra, Hannah, Caleb
and introducing.... Maya Mishelle Maslin


7 comments:
Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow! At the risk of sounding like the Doxology...I have to tell you how excited I am! What a blessing she'll be to your family...and what a blessing you'll be to her! Don't sweat the small stuff (like the money) trust me... it will be tempting to let that seed of doubt in, but becomming a "father to the fatherless" is after God's own heart. I have no doubt He'll honor your journey. We love you all very much, and you'll have our unconditional support throughout your process. We'll be praying!
Love,
Christie
(Shane says AMEN!)
She's really beautiful! The little family is growing fast. I am excited to meet my new niece!
sorry -- forgot to sign my
"Aunt Ruthie" to the last message.
Kisses to Hannah and Caleb!!
Dear family...another gift from the Lord! As you and Christie say, we will all move forward by faith! God will provide according to His great riches! and we are ready to welcome the new little one into our arms! Love, MOM (Maslin)
Sabra,
I am so excited for you all and can COMPLETELY relate! We know that is God's desire for us to adopt again and like you have no idea how the financial piece will happen. But, we believe without a shadow of a doubt, that God provides everything needed for those that are faithful! If you get a chance, look up 2 Corinthians 12:14. Congratulations! I can't wait to follow the next chapter in your family's journey!
Love,
Darcy
This is wonderful!!! Keep me posted and I would love to talk with you!!
Hugs
Your new little girl is so precious and beautiful. I hope you have a smooth process so that she can arrive home soon. We also did two adoptions back-to-back so I know it can be a financial strain... but God will provide!
-Sara
Post a Comment