Well, it has been awhile since we popped in to let you know how things are going. We are good, and Hannah and Caleb are growing like weeds! Hannah went for a checkup at the doctor, and she has grown about 4 inches since her last checkup! She is getting more and more beautiful everyday! School will start for her in about a week and a half, and she is looking forward to going into third grade! Oh, my goodness, where does the time go? Best of all, last weekend, she was baptised! We are so very proud of her!The picture is of our two pastors, and Hannah right after she rose from her baptism!

Caleb will be turning one on the 24th of this month, and he is getting closer and closer to walking, and he babbles all the time! My, you wouldn't believe what a big smile that little guy has!!(still no teeth) He loves, and I mean LOVES his big sister Hannah, and follows her around like a little puppy! He is really beginning to enjoy his new abilities of mobility, and I can barely keep up with him! By the time I get him back into the living room, he is on my heals to the kitchen! Ha Ha! Oh, how will we keep up with him when he walks?! YIKES?!
We received updated photos of Maya in an email, yesterday. I thought I would post a few. We are just about finished with our paperwork, and plan to send it to Washington D.C., tomorrow. Many people have asked me how long do we think it will take this time. Well, if everything goes well, we think it should be about 6-8 months. We still need your prayers, as international/any adoption can take odd turns. We are just hoping that it will be as smooth as Caleb's adoption, and Maya can come home soon!
We will keep you updated! Love,Bus,Sabra,Hannah,Caleb, & Maya

1 comment:
Hello kids...I just wanted you to know that I look at this site all the time...so precious...all three of the little ones. I have Maya in my heart already...even dreamed about her the other night...cannot wait to hold her in my arms! Hope it is an early Christmas present! Love to all...Mom Maslin
Post a Comment