
O.k., so he has been crawling for a couple of weeks. He started out with what we call the crab crawl-one knee on the ground, on foot on the ground! Ha ha! We thought he would crawl that way until he walked, but now, he uses two knees. I did get it on video, and in pictures(which I will share with you).

He is babbling continuously, and keeps us hopping after him! Just a couple of days ago, in just a few short hours, I retrieved a button, penny, light brite peg, candy wrapper and dead bug from his mouth! ARGHHHH!!!! I completely forgot how much they put in their mouths!! After the bug, I broke out the sweeper and cleaned the sofa out, under the sofa, all around the edges of the rooms! I just couldn't bear my little guy eating another bug!!(Oh, the joy of boys!)
Now, he is starting to clap his hands together, and wave! So funny! The discovery of his hands has been great joy! He is learning to pinch food in his fingers and bring it to his mouth, which is no easy task! I gave him some cherio like toddler puffs, and am quite amuzed at watching him chase them around the high chair tray-having to use his two pointer fingers to get the food to his mouth! It's fun to watch, unless he is eating carrots or green beans, which he loves to smash with sippy cup! YUCK! As you can see from the picture above, no teeth-YET! Maybe soon! He does have a new little slit in the bottom, where I think he will be developing his "new tooth". We shall see!
Hope everyone is doing great! We love you all!
Bus, Sabra, Hannah, and Caleb

No comments:
Post a Comment