



We have been home for almost a week from vacation! Wow, does time fly! We had a wonderful time, but are all very happy to be home! I just wish we lived closer to the beach!! Oh, well!
When we got home, we finally received Caleb's Certificate of Citizenship (COC). This is a beautiful certificate that states that Caleb is now a United States Citizen! It was beautiful to receive this, as we were impatiently awaiting its arrival. Now, he really does live in the United States of America! :o)
He is getting closer and closer to becoming mobile! He is getting on his hands and knees, but just a little too nervous to take off crawling! I am not in a huge hurry for this, because I know that all will change when I have to chase a little one around! hee hee Although, it sure is adorable watching him learn!

While in Florida, he found a new love for the water! I would have loved to know what he was thinking!(Gee, what a big bath tub!) He thought the ocean was cool, and as long as we held him tight, he loved to be in it! I am guessing the pool was probably his favorite, as it didn't move around with lots of waves and yucky seaweed!


Here are a few more pictures to enjoy from our trip! Hope everybody is doing wonderful!
Love,
Sabra,Bus, Hannah, and Caleb!
Oh, just a little picture of the most beautiful sunset we saw while there! It was unbelievable!! Isn't God the most incredible artist?!!!

1 comment:
Sabra, Bus, Hannah, and Caleb,
It is so nice to be able to see Caleb and everyone having a good time. I cannot believe how much Caleb has grown in the past few months. I am so happy for all of you, and would love to see you.
You all are in our prayers.
Love,
The Lumpkins
Krista, Woody, Megan, Katie, and Joshua
Post a Comment