Friday, May 12, 2006

Growing, growing, growing...






Caleb continues to grow and giggle his way into our hearts! He has gotten so big since coming home, and I couldn't let another day pass without sharing a few pictures of him!

We just got back from a little trip to Atlanta, where he had to ride in the car for 6 hours straight! He did pretty good, I mean, it is hard to have to sit in the car for six hours as an adult! The picture with the hat is for our upcoming trip to Florida(oh, no, another long trip in the car!). I thought that picture was hilarious!!!(I am not sure what he was thinking?! Ha ha! Well, I just wanted to stop by and post a couple of pics!

Take care,

Sabra

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! Both Caleb and Hannah have grown so, so much. They do change daily. Bus will soon be bringing home a small trinket for each of you just to say that you were all in my thoughts and prayers last November. They have been held hostage in a desk pushed up against a wall during our construction. Take care and thanks for the gorgeous pics!
Susan S.

Anonymous said...

Hello kids! again the pictures are incredible! and what was he thinking? ('oh no, now what?!')Have a great trip to Florida next! love always, Mom (Maslin)

Anonymous said...

Lose the hat!!

I gotcha back, Caleb...

Aunt Vernie

Shay said...

Hey Sabra!! I love the pics! I miss talking with ya...we will have to get together soon so I can see that handsome boy and your beautiful daughter again!

Love
Shay