Wednesday, March 01, 2006

We are HOME!!!



We got home last night, or should I say, early this morning around 4:45! Bus was very good to drive the whole way, and I fought hard to stay awake-to keep him awake!(I wasn't very successfull!)

We arrived at the Atlanta airport around 6:15 p.m., and had to wait in Customs for 3 hours to have Caleb's visa stamped. It was ridiculous, and there were several other families waiting from the same flight as ours! The babies were pretty good, but it was time for many of their bedtimes-so you can imagine how happy they were!

So, after a 3 hour flight, going through the whole security check a total of four times-taking shoes off, (practically stripping down naked, after my zipper set off the alarm), waiting for customs, and having to recheck our suitcases just to exit the international part of the airport...We are home and Happy!!!

Anyhoo...all is good-and today we will rest! We were so excited to come home and find a welcome home banner, put up by a wild group of gals!! You stinkers-you know who you are;o)!!!
So, I will post a picture of our little Caleb under his banner! & a picture of Caleb this morning after his morning bottle-he conked out!
Thanks again, for all the wonderful support!! We will post some more, after we have a little time to catch up!
Take care,
Sabra, Bus, Hannah and Caleb

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoooHooo! Are you breathing a little easier? I know when I logged on this morning, a wonderful presence of peace came over me. Praise God! I am SO glad you're home! I'll call you after you've had time to settle in.
Love you!!!
Christie

Anonymous said...

YIPEEEEEEE!!!! We are so happy you had a safe trip home. I know you must be exhausted-but thank you for taking a minute to post your safe arrival. I think I've checked the blog 10 times this morning. Congratulations again! Can't wait to meet the newest Maslin. Missy

Anonymous said...

So glad you are home!!!!!!!!!
My how wonderful and exciting home will be now. Know Hannah is so excited to have a brother. All my love to you.
Sandi Stephens

Anonymous said...

Good to have you home again dear family! Thank you for taking some time in the midst of settling in and trying to rest up to share this blessing w/us. I am happy that Caleb already likes his granny! ;-)) I am glad that I got to hold both Hannah and Caleb for a little while. We thank the Lord that this all came to pass and that you are all home safe and sound again. And thank you for letting us be an active part of all of the joy! Love, MOM Maslin

Anonymous said...

You guys are so blessed!!!! He is just adorable, wow. He is so lucky to you have such great parents; but you guys are even luckier for the joy he will bring you. I use to think adopting was about helping the child, but after adopting for myself I now know the gift is a 1000 times greater for the parents (and big sister). We cant wait to meet him.... Tim, Lisa, and Tori