

We have been home for a week now, and life is just not the same! Unfortuneatly, our house has been hit with illness, with Caleb, first, having a double ear infection, and double eye infection(pink eye). Yesterday, we went back to the doctor, only to find out that his antibiotic has not been working, and his ears were still "badly infected." The doctor was quite sure that he had his ear infections while we were in Guatemala, and couldn't believe he flew so well! Actually, she was a little disgusted that we flew with him at all like this-but we didn't know?!
Well, onto the other illnesses...we also have had a touch of Montezuma's revenge-can you believe that I am sharing this with you? And, I have had a bit of a sore throat, and my eyes have been pink and itchy!(I am hoping that it is not pink eye, but since Hannah has this, and Caleb has had it-who knows?) Finally, Bus went to the doctor yesterday, and he is also very sick?! UGH!! He has a horrible cough, and his ears are also infected! I would say that it sounds very much like bronchitis! So, as you can see, we are all adjusting to getting up at all hours of the night, and sickness is all around in our house! Please pray that our house be cleared of illness, and the antibiotics work on everyone who is on them! We are all just wanting to get into normal routine! Unfortuneatly, Caleb has been running a temperature, and this makes him very fussy, as you can imagine! I know it is just a matter of time before all is well!
I also want to take a moment to ask you to pray for my Aunt Belva. She just had a tumor removed from her breast, and they discovered it was cancerous. Tomorrow, she is having surgery to remove some of her lymph nodes, and I was hoping you might take the time to pray for her and her family tomorrow! I know we will be praying for her.
Well, I will go, for now. We plan to keep the blog updated as much as possible for those people who don't live near, and want to catch a glimpse of our wonderful new addition to our family!
Here are a couple of pictures of home life!
Take care,
We love you,
Sabra,Bus,Hannah and Caleb


2 comments:
So sorry to hear of the illness that has attacked your family, do hope all will be much improved soon. Will pray for all. Do take care and hope to see more pics soon.Love to all
Sandi Stephens
Sabra, WOW what a beautiful family. Lisa game me the web site months ago but I finally found it and logged on. *K* to you and your family!
love Virginia King
Post a Comment