Well, I actually got a dress for Maya, too, but since she was at school, she didn't get in the picture!(I'll have to post that later!) Caleb was more than happy to smile for the camera, and with his baby sissy! :O)
(Look how they are holding hands!)
Here is Sofia sporting a beautiful pillowcase dress I bought from a friend who makes items and sells them to fund her current adoption. They have a son from Guatemala, and are in the process to adopt domestically! Email me if you want her info!
I tried to add a link-and it didn't work!
(I will try again tomorrow!)
Here is her blog:
Love the colors of this dress-so color full-just like
Miss Sofia!! :O)
Have a great week!
&
Keep warm!!

5 comments:
She is adorable!!! So is cutie Caleb!
What a great dress! She is simply beautiful! Caleb is darn good looking too!
awwww they are soooo sweet holding hands!
love those dresses!
hugs,Leslie
Oh what a great dress and whata great idea for a dress - who'd have thought!! Love the photos you posted this week ... your kiddos are too cute! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2
That is adorable dress!! She is beautiful too.
Post a Comment