Friday, December 12, 2008

Favorite Friday Foto-Why boys shouldn't play with dolls!!

 Caleb was so pleased with himself for playing with Sofia's bitty twin!  He carried it around so carefully, and played with it so nicely. 
Here is what I found later.....


Ok, so, I took his choo choos away for the day, and sadly, he must have taken it out on Bitty baby! ;O)

Ahhhhh....boys will be boys!!

Have a great week! :O)

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh no!! Poor Itty Bitty Baby!!

Steph, Rod and Parkersito said...

Oh no! We have a doll hospital here in KC...they could fix her right up!!!

Also, Sabra...someone with older boys told me Parker would only like Thomas up to age 5. I swear it was the truth. I never thought he would be done with Thomas...but unfortunately he was.

Anonymous said...

No trains, that must have been torture that he took out on Bitty Baby. I hope the dr.was able to perform successful reattachment

Anonymous said...

What ever happened to baby Jane??? ...or to baby Caleb! This is too cute...I think...gma Maslin

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing ever!!
Caleb is so funny!!! Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Send him to my house. I will let him play with his trains. And I don't have any baby dolls around.

Anut La Vern