First off, all I can think of when reading "Summer Lovin" is the movie Grease, with Olivia Newton John & John Travolta!! Hee hee!!
Second thought, is how much we have been "Lovin" summer around here! We have a cute little giraffe blow up pool that the kids love to play in, and now that the cicadas are gone for the next 7 years, they won't dive bomb the kids or water while they are playing in it! :O)
Here are a few ;O) of my FAVORITES from our Summer Loving pool play!!!!!
Miss Maya loving her new pool!!
Cheese!!!
Sofia doesn't like the pool as much as the other two-so she likes to sit and watch them play!!
Maya loves to have her pictures taken!!!! Can you tell??
I just love our giraffe pool!!
Down the slide & into the pool!!
Splish Splash!!!

Where is Sofia????!!??!!

We are just LOVIN our summer!!

Have a warm and wonderful week!!!
(But, not too HOT)

16 comments:
How can you NOT love summer with those smiles!
Oh Sabra! Those are some amazing Summer Lovin pictures! What a cool pool and a great time outside!
I just love pics of your kiddos! They are the cutest!
Tell Bus we have been missing him on Tuesday night chat!!
Beth
Praying Isabella Faye home
What adorable pics...the kids are just too cute. Have a great weekend.
I love all your pictures for this post but Miss Mya's hair is GREAT! They all look so happy to be outside enjoying SUMMER! THanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!
What wonderful smiles!!!
Looks like everyone's having a great time!
How adorable!! They are definitely enjoying their summer!!
Robyn
P.S. Hope Caleb is feeling better!!
Hello family...yes, great smiles...I am glad I can experience them in person and not just on the blog!
this family is as dear as it looks here! Here's lovin' ya! Grandma Maslin
Great pictures! What beautiful babies!!
Hannah
Such lovely pictures, especially the last one, they look so happy!
Your Sofia is just like my Sophia, She would much rather sit back and watch then partake in the water. But how cute is she in her little suit??
Now on to Miss Maya, Honestly that child as the best smile in the world. Loving them dimples!! She is going to be a super model some day!!
Mr. Caleb!
You are going to be fighting the girls off with a big stick! What a handsome dude!
Have a great weekend!!
My what great pictures. I will be glad when my princess decides she like to have her picture taken(not runaway, turn head away). Thanks for sharing.
OMG those are to die for cute! Just precious. Hope you are having a great summer.
You have got to check out my latest post. Ella is wearing the same cute two piece that Maya is wearing! Two Cute!! (Cheesy joke, I know.)
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
I love your girls hair!!!! im jealous! Great pics!
Oh such cuties!!!!
Post a Comment