Friday, November 10, 2006

Most unbelieveable news!

Well, we have some incredible news to share with you- Make sure you are sitting down! We got a phone call about a week ago from our adoption agency director, and she told Bus she had something she wanted to talk to him about. She told him that she had some news, but that it wasn't what we were waiting to hear. I watched as Bus talked to her on the phone. First his eyes were huge with worry, and then wide with shock, and then a big smile spread across his face. I was inpatient waiting to hear what she was saying! (We were so worried she had something negative to tell us about Maya!) I begged Bus to tell me what she was saying, and he pointed to the ceiling(Caleb's bedroom) and mouthed to me that Caleb's birthmom had had another baby last week, and was hoping we would adopt her! Bus and I were in complete shock!!! We couldn't imagine that this would happen quite so quickly!! We always said we would be willing to adopt Caleb's siblings if they ever became available. So, with a lot of prayer and thought, we have decided to add this baby, Caleb's biological sister, into our evergrowing family.
We proudly introduce to you, our daughter to be, Sofia Grace Maslin, who was born on October 28, 2006, weighing 7 lbs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there little Sofie! We love you already! You are so precious and you are even trying to smile for Grandma! Hurry home to us! We are so thankful to God for these blessings to us! Love, Grandma Maslin

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! Girlfriend I can't believe all this wonderful news in such a short period of time. Wow we need to talk and catch up. I will keep you all in my prayres that everything goes smoothly. Wow did God have a plan for you or what!

this is so wonderful. I am so excited. I see a road trip coming on..you tell me when and I will be there.

Love ya and miss talking to you.

Shay