Well, as I said in the post of Caleb's pictures in the park, Hannah wanted me to take a few of her! She looks so grown up-makes this mommy very sad to see my baby growing up! Where did my little baby go?
Hope everyone is doing well-we are great, and may have some interesting news on the horizon, just not ready to share, yet!!
Enjoy the pics!
Sabra




3 comments:
ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL!!!!
and oh how she is looking so much more like her DADDY!!!! (thought you would appreciate that BUS)
love to all,
Tanya
Hannah,
You are a stunning young lady!
Your mom sure knows how to take some great pics of you too.
I see your Daddy in you, but I see your Mom there too, especially when she was younger.
I know you make your parents proud.
Give them hugs from me, will you?
With love,
Krista Lumpkins
Hey Hannah...you KNOW grandma thinks you are the greatest...and while you are very beautiful, the best part is that ...like your Mom always says...you have a good heart! May you always be the dear loving person you are now...and may you always stay close to God! (Do you look like your Daddy? well, let's see, I never saw him w/a fur collar so I can't be sure!) Love from Grandma (Maslin)
Post a Comment