When life throws you on a bumpy road, drive really fast and scream "Wheeee!"
Stop here to catch up with the Maslin Family!
Days fly by, and before you know it the kids are all grown! I am hoping to drive my kids crazy by taking as many pictures of their childhood as I can, so that one day they can look back on them and see what made me love them most!
We are the blessed Mom and Dad of 4 amazing children, 3 of which we adopted from Guatemala. This blog is for our family and friends to see how they have grown, and how we have blossomed as a family!
Too many pictures, not enough spots to post them in the last post!
As I said, the last post only gave me 5 spots for pictures, and I could post pictures all day! Well, here are some more-then I have to go make dinner! Love, Sabra
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My how cute he is, know you are just bursting with pride. Thanks for posting more pics, I check every day. All my love to you and yours. Happy Easter!! Sandi Stephens
Just a little note to let everyone know how much we are enjoying our little grandson! We are happy that everyone seems to be healthy again...and I enjoyed having a nice little chatting time w/Sabra this week while Caleb napped...we all got some nice warm sunshine!I enjoyed these wonderful pictures too! love to my Hannah Banana...and the rest of the family! Love, MOM Maslin
2 comments:
My how cute he is, know you are just bursting with pride. Thanks for posting more pics, I check every day. All my love to you and yours. Happy Easter!!
Sandi Stephens
Just a little note to let everyone know how much we are enjoying our little grandson! We are happy that everyone seems to be healthy again...and I enjoyed having a nice little chatting time w/Sabra this week while Caleb napped...we all got some nice warm sunshine!I enjoyed these wonderful pictures too! love to my Hannah Banana...and the rest of the family! Love, MOM Maslin
Post a Comment