




Yes, we have been busy, adjusting to life with 2 children. It is busy, and I kind of like to keep busy! We are working hard at developing a schedule, and sleeping through the night! We are actually trying the Ferber method, which seems kind of cruel, but we know if we get a good nights sleep, we will be a happier family!!
Caleb is sprouting his first tooth, and I think the one right next to it is also coming in, as well! (The bottom two teeth in the front!) I will miss his gummy little smile, as he smiles with every ounce of his face! He hasn't started to crawl, yet, but is definatley wanting to get around-so it won't be long!
He is growing by leaps and bounds, and it amazes us that we are putting away clothes, and getting out new sizes! One day something fits, the next, it is to small/short! We go to the doctor on April 24, so it will be interesting to see how much he has grown!
Well, I will try to keep the blog updated more! Thanks Darcy for suggesting I update it!! ;o)
I know everyone appreciates the pictures!
Take care,
Love,
Sabra, Bus, Hannah and Caleb

No comments:
Post a Comment