Friday, January 14, 2011

Playing catch up, yet, again!

No excuses! Simply lazy! :( I would say that I am going to catch up, and keep up, but, that might not be completely true, so It is best I just say that I will attempt to post more often! :O)

I would say it was a great summer, with lots of pool time, and garden time! This year, Bus bought a pontoon, and we spent quite a bit of our weekends, and free time hanging out on it! It was awesome, and we fished, and fished!

Here we are, all done for the evening! Headed back in!
Photobucket

A nice view after the sun set!
Photobucket

Here they are waiting to get into the boat!
Photobucket

****************

We started back to school in August!

Hannah is in 7th grade!
Photobucket

Caleb is in Kindergarten, and Maya is in 1st grade!
Photobucket

Sofia went back to her preschool, Kid's Kingdom.
Photobucket

******************

Caleb celebrated his birthday on August 24th, and was all smiles!!

Still completely in love with Thomas the Train Engine, so, here he is with his new train table & train set!! It was all waiting for him, when he got off the bus!!
Photobucket

Trying to take a peek!
Photobucket

Told ya he was all smiles!!
Photobucket

So happy, he was all hugs, too!!
Photobucket

That night, we went out to eat at his favorite Mexican place, where he couldn't wait to have pizza! LOL! They sang to him, and brought him a yummy dessert!!
Photobucket

******************

We put the house on the market in September...need more rooms, not more room! LOL! Love this house...it really is gorgeous...but, we need more rooms to separate our little cuties!! I am sure it will sell when it is suppose to!
Photobucket

******************

Here are the kids playing in the backyard! Silly kiddos, still in their pjs! LOL!!
Photobucket

******************

Maya celebrated her birthday, next, on September 13th!!
Photobucket

She was thrilled to get something that just she could play with!!
Photobucket

******************

Then, in early October, Maya had her school musical, where they had to dress like bees! It was so cute to see all the bees!!
Photobucket


She even had a speaking part...I was soooo worried she wouldn't remember her line, and she showed me! :O)Photobucket

******************

Being the picture taking Momma, I insisted that we try to take some pictures of our family in the Fall colors! It wasn't easy, but, I was able to catch a couple fun Fall photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cute picture, but, I'm wondering where her other leg went? LOL
Photobucket

******************

In late October, Hannah and I took a trip to Charleston, SC. It was just a little get-away for Hannah and I. We had a wonderful time!
Photobucket

A few of my favorite pictures from our trip:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My new home ;O)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The theme of our trip was rest and relaxation!
Photobucket

******************

In October, we had a combination birthday party for Maya, Caleb & Fia with the family! We played "Minute to Win it", and really didn't want to come in the house and do presents and cake! It was a crazy fun!!
Photobucket

Here is Bus passing out the presents! It was like Christmas!!
Photobucket

******************

Sofia celebrated her actual birthday on October 28th! She was soooo happy! :O)
Photobucket

******************

Here is Maya working on her pumkin! We had several this year...but, not all got carved! :( I carved most of them, and let them get the seed and strings out! It was messy, but, they enjoyed eating the seeds that Hannah baked in the oven for us!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Halloween was great, because for the first time ever, Caleb was ok going trick or treating as something other than Thomas the Train Engine! :O)
Photobucket

******************

Guessing I didn't take that many photos in the month of November...sad, I know! But, then early December brought the snow and ice!
Photobucket

Photobucket

******************

It was so cold in early December, we decided to head South to spend Christmas in Florida at Bus' Mom and Dad's new Florida Vacation Home(MFFVH)!! We had a fabulous time!!
Photobucket

We were able to meet some of the neighbors...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and hike in the woods....
Photobucket
Photobucket

We went to Apollo Beach's Power plant to see the manatees swimming in the warm water flowing from the plant!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We took a trip to the beach for a photo session, and we were able to enjoy the sun setting!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

But, then we got to go for ice cream, because it had been a really hard day!
Photobucket
Photobucket

We decorated Christmas cookies, and Ginger bread houses on Christmas Eve!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Christmas morning we found lots of toys and goodies under the tree!! Santa was able to find us in Florida!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Caleb loved his new rug for Thomas!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sofia and Maya with their new hats on from Gma and Gpa!
Photobucket

Hannah all dressed in her zebra goods!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Grandpa babysitting for Fia!
Photobucket

Sofia feeding her new baby...
Photobucket

Changing her new baby...
Photobucket

Face after seeing what her baby had in her diaper...priceless! LOL
Photobucket

Grandma let Maya ride her scooter in the house!!
Photobucket

All in all, 2010 was a nice year! There were alot of ups and downs, but I am hoping that 2011 will be full of ups!! :O) I hope to work my camera, and work my blog, too! If you are looking for me, I am generally on facebook!
I hope to visit here more often, but, won't make a guarantee-don't want to disappoint anyone...Hope to see ya soon!! :O)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed this update and all the fun pics...thank you for sharing!

DDBBmom said...

I loved it all!!! Your family is so beautiful. I'm not very good with my blog either. At least we are trying! :)