When life throws you on a bumpy road, drive really fast and scream "Wheeee!"
Stop here to catch up with the Maslin Family!
Days fly by, and before you know it the kids are all grown! I am hoping to drive my kids crazy by taking as many pictures of their childhood as I can, so that one day they can look back on them and see what made me love them most!
We are the blessed Mom and Dad of 4 amazing children, 3 of which we adopted from Guatemala. This blog is for our family and friends to see how they have grown, and how we have blossomed as a family!
Several photos from a Maya/Sofia photoshoot at the beach
It was an overcast, dreary day at the beach, but, I thought I would try to take a few photos of the girls while we were in Florida, recently. I was pleasantly surprised to see the results when I uploaded them, and wanted to share them with my friends and family! Caleb did not go on the shoot, and well, Hannah was hanging back home in Richmond with Aunt Ruthie!
Yes...too beautiful...I like the little maslin logo down in the right corner! Nice and professional...and your pics are always professional...want you to take one of dad and me soon...gotta be warmer tho! Love ya...
4 comments:
Wow, wow and wow... they are amazingly beautiful!! <3!
Gorgeous! They get prettier and prettier!
Yes...too beautiful...I like the little maslin logo down in the right corner! Nice and professional...and your pics are always professional...want you to take one of dad and me soon...gotta be warmer tho! Love ya...
Love your photo's!! We were thinking about you guys yesterday!! Can't believe our kids are 12!! When did that happen??
Tiffany
Post a Comment