Monday, February 08, 2010

Hoping to "renew" our address, as well!

We have lived at our current house(pictured above) for about 7 years, and that is a record for us! We have moved about 10 times in our marriage, and are looking to move again! We have found an amazing house that we both absolutely adore! So, now we have to sell our house in a buyer's market, which isn't so great for us! :O(

We have a great friend, who has been doing some awesome work on our house, to spruce it up a bit! He put tile in our master bath, 2nd full bath, and laundry room, as well as a whole list of other great things! He is getting ready to retile our kitchen backsplash, hence the reason for this post!
Here is our old master bath:



Here is our new master bath:



Bus and I have been removing the tile this evening, and have had a wonderful time doing it! LOL! Talk about stress relief! I am a bit worried about the actual mess it is leaving on the drywall behind the tile, though! :O)

Here is a little of the before pictures:







Hopefully, in a couple of days, I can post the after pictures! Keep checking back, to see what the renewed kitchen looks like!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Beautiful! making me homesick for you guys! I did not know you were redoing the tile in the kitchen as well...anxious to see how it turns out...looking forward to seeing you soon! Love, Mom

Krista said...

WOW! I cannot imagine what the new house must be like. Your current home is beautiful! I want that tub!! Beautiful pics. HUGS