
Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got the call tonight that our case is finally out of the Guatemalan court system, and finally our adoption fiasco is about to come to a happy ending! Our caseworker said we would be traveling on or around Valentine's Day! Bus, Hannah and I are in complete shock! We never thought the that our journey of adoption would take us all around the world, and onto Guatemala. With all that we have been through, we trully didn't know if there would ever be a child at the end of this very emotional roller coaster ride! Well, it appears as though there is going to be a baby placed in our arms, at last!
We can't tell you how much we have appreciated all the love and support you have given us-through good times, and bad! We could not have survived this whole process without it!
As soon as we find out exact dates and times, I will post to let everyone know! Praise God for all that he has done for us, and continues to do!
Please keep us in your prayers,
Thank you,
Sabra, Bus, Hannah and Caleb

2 comments:
Bus, Sabra, and Hannah,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am so very happy for you, and especially for Caleb. I cannot wait to hear more from you regarding the adventures you have in preparing to go to, and arriving in Guatemala.
All our love,
Krista, Elwood, and Joshua
Hey kids!!! This is so exciting!!! I guess I will have to get back into 'blogging' now that you are getting ready to head off for the big day! We are so excited and anxious to see our new grandson...and we thank the Lord for His blessing...and we thank you for letting us be a part of the whole process. Love always, Mother Maslin (and Dad too, of course!)
Post a Comment