

Today we got results from Labcorp on the DNA testing done with Caleb and his bio mom. They were a match! We knew this already, but nothing could have prepared us for receiving a picture of her holding him. We actually received two pictures of her holding him! Wow, I was blown away by this, and will treasure it always. I know that he will ask about her one day, and I want to keep this safe for him. I hope she knows how much we appreciate her sacrifice, and we will always be greatfull to her!!

2 comments:
Sabra and Bus,
Thank you for sharing the updated pictures of Caleb. He is precious. He looks very healthy and alert. I know you cannot wait to hold him and see those liquid ebony eyes for yourselves.
God continues to bless you.
Love to you all,
Krista
THIS IS GREAT!!!!! May God Bless you, Keep you, and make His face to shine upon you in your endeavors and travels, AMEN
Post a Comment